Maranon Capital is an independently-owned investment manager founded in 2007 by an experienced team of partners who built their careers specializing in middle market debt and private equity investing. The professionals at Maranon Capital have invested over $2.9 billion in middle market businesses.
Maranon Capital provides
- First Lien Revolving Credit and Senior Term Debt ($5 million - $50 million)
- Second Lien Senior Term Debt ($5 million - $50 million)
- Mezzanine Debt ($5 million - $30 million)
- Equity Co-investments (up to $10 million in conjunction with mezzanine)
Maranon has the capability to fully underwrite and hold the entire debt structure. Alternatively, Maranon can work with other capital providers in a syndication or club execution.
Maranon Capital invests in the following types of transactions
- Acquisition and Growth Financings
- Shareholder Liquidity / Recapitalizations
- Corporate Divestitures
- ESOP Financings
Maranon Capital seeks private equity sponsored as well as non-sponsored situations. We do not provide capital for early-stage or project based transactions, short term financing bridges or operationally distressed businesses.